Dusk Comes Dancing
Clear and lucid the light
Of soft summer nights.
Gentle late breezes, right
On time float clouds, and bright
Re-arranged fiery red hues
Then produce diffused
Shades, yet waltzing them through
To dusk, they start to lose
Pace in darker blues.
Dancing with colour, nightfall
Creates magic. Do see it all.
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dusk Comes Dancing by Fay Slimm )
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss