Eager Acrostic Toujours Sa Maude
The Elves and fairies net love's song
Open locks, set fancy free,
Upon hope's wind true love prolong
Joy rhyming with eternity.
One only could fulfillment bring
Unite heart mind in symphony
Responding tenderly to sing
Apure reflection of two hearts
Made one, as reciprocity
Allows both give and take as parts
United are in harmony.
Doubt fades away, love knows no shame,
Eager two fly who once felt lame...
Responsum MC Love Words
Index Number out of Chronological Order
(29 June 2008 robi03_1381_robi03_0000 AFS_KLX)
I had told of my love
To the leaves of a tree.
Curious they were not,
Green eyes were they only.
But my words, all, were caught
By the swift elvish wind;
It blew them in and out
Scattering and twirling.
In unexpected ways
The struggle they replaced
Falling with the caress
Of the warm breathing wind.
In my mind which kept them,
Serenity's leader main:
Now unlocked to fancy
From restraint they are free.
Now my words turned to spell
Can they Love praise and tell.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eager Acrostic Toujours Sa Maude by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Sleep At The Wheel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Home and Love, Aftab Alam
- Annihilation of trust, Aftab Alam
- Take My Things..., Mr. Nobody
- power of youth, maharshi trivedi
- Let the body die, why should I die?, Aftab Alam
- artist, maharshi trivedi
- life of indigent, maharshi trivedi
- I Freaking Hate Beer!, Mr. Nobody
- PROBLEM OF TODAY'S ERA, maharshi trivedi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(22 March 1941 -)