Eager Acrostic Toujours Sa Maude
The Elves and fairies net love's song
Open locks, set fancy free,
Upon hope's wind true love prolong
Joy rhyming with eternity.
One only could fulfillment bring
Unite heart mind in symphony
Responding tenderly to sing
Apure reflection of two hearts
Made one, as reciprocity
Allows both give and take as parts
United are in harmony.
Doubt fades away, love knows no shame,
Eager two fly who once felt lame...
Responsum MC Love Words
Index Number out of Chronological Order
(29 June 2008 robi03_1381_robi03_0000 AFS_KLX)
I had told of my love
To the leaves of a tree.
Curious they were not,
Green eyes were they only.
But my words, all, were caught
By the swift elvish wind;
It blew them in and out
Scattering and twirling.
In unexpected ways
The struggle they replaced
Falling with the caress
Of the warm breathing wind.
In my mind which kept them,
Serenity's leader main:
Now unlocked to fancy
From restraint they are free.
Now my words turned to spell
Can they Love praise and tell.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eager Acrostic Toujours Sa Maude by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak