Eclectic Essays Evolve
Eclectic essays evolve, expressing emotion, effectively ensuring enjoyment examined everywhere.
Controlled creative content cancels coarse, crude, cantankerous chit-chat. Chasing
Lines listless, lackadaisical, lively loquacious lilts lifting
Enthusiasm. Energy engenders empathy, extraordinary elation.
Conservative chromatic context - challenge contest’s creation -
Threads thinking tough, tender, through thoughtful triumph thesis tasting
Idyll’s ideal interprets ideas. Impressive is intense inspired imagination,
Considered cameo canvas crafting convivial conversation.
Precocious placid poet’s playful phrasing placates persnickety problem people
Offering online overture’s operatic oscillation opening onto ovation.
Entertaining exercise, ensuring extra enchanting enjoyment
May mock morose melancholy, making musical man, maid, merry.
Sound stanzas sound splendiferous, sensing serendipity
Glow, granting glee. Gentleman gently garners golden goblet, gainsays gadfly giddy gaudy gesticulation.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eclectic Essays Evolve by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Temptation, Misty Wills
- Lust, Tania Montgomery
- I catch in there plummet:, Mark Heathcote
- Old Man with Baggy Specs, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Gamesome Boy, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Beauty In The Seeing, Richard Provencher
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)