RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Edges Of Night
A song from the past, a favorite of one of my sisters back
Dancing faster and faster with rhythms holding her own in
the climate of indecision.
Stressing the endurance of intensive leavings, left over
from interior pieces of another time.
Sideways, falling into lines of demarcation, never falling
off of them, keeping to the circles as they unfold and
walk forward into movements.
No one else can move fast enough to capture their beats in
this fast-paced dance on edges of this night, following
paths of tomorrow and it's memories.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Edges Of Night by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan