RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Emotionality On Paper
Solidly thinking of all the thoughts that I can share through poetical music.
Placing them delicately in places of beauty, noting their pleasurable feelings as I carefully hold and treasure them within my mind.
Enjoying every step they take on the way to heart-felt words, displaying them emotionally on paper, bringing tears and chills to interior lives as they are read aloud in places of respect and literacy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotionality On Paper by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami
- I am civilized, Shruti Goswami
- Search, Shruti Goswami