RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Patterns forming, eliciting a genuine creativeness, innately mine.
Examining every particle as it blends with exacting rhymes.
Tactfully relating to others what they might be doing that hurts another human being.
Probing into someone else's thoughts just by feeling them inside.
It forms a definite knowing as it gels, and I can write from it exactly who or what they're feeling, or seeing.
As an empathic, a lot of times feeling the turmoil of another and writing it down for them to read and talk about.
Eliciting tears and finally a freedom from the baggage they've been carrying around for years.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empathic by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tinkerin' At Home, Edgar Albert Guest