RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lonely, empty bottles, staring at me from shelves of disuse.
Watching as they are sent in images to my mind.
Delving into thoughts of emptiness, allotted to images
transfigured in rags of bountyous relief.
Never touching bottles, not wanting their emptiness to fill
Standing back, emotion draining from the life I was meant to
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty Bottles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid