RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Encountering Another's Presence
Running away, leaving inner lights on and never beginning
another level of intellect as we go into another perspective
in our daily lives.
So much can fall apart, yet we never let it go, as we separate
and come again together.
There is never another aspect or facet that we can endeavor
to be complacent in, nothing mattering, escaping all efforts
of every purpose, as we slip and slide down aisles of our
Holding onto perfect rhythms as we encounter the essence of
one another in a place of contributory psalms; wherever and
whenever we can be together until another formula fulfills
our souls one day in the future.
No where else going up in flames, turning aside from all
particular fibers of another time in space, being always the
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Encountering Another's Presence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans