RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mountains standing tall against a beautiful cloud-lined sky at dusk.
Loving to always see them standing there, looking back at me with
all their wonder.
Feelings of dependability come from their stature as I know I
can always rely on them being there any time of day or night.
Encroaching people, building their houses of greed at the base
of the mountains and growing ever higher up.
Looking like teenage acne, marring the view of the mountains so
Wanting to see the ugly houses disappear from my beautiful view
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Encroaching People by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal