RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Youngsters, happy, elated, at peace with their small enclosed worlds.
Contented with their surroundings, enjoying the freedom afforded them.
Participating in life to the fullest, capable of an energy of modest proportions.
Steadily moving to inner rhythms heard deeply within.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enjoying Freedom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Haiku. Sunset (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.23, Monk E. Biz
- Haiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire