Ragam : sAranga
Thalam : dEshAdi
Pallavi : Enta bhAgyamu ! mApAla galgitivi EvarIDu mujjagamulalO dana
Anupallavi : centajEri saujanyuDai paliki cinta bAga tOlaginci brocitivi !
Charanam : munnu nIsamIpamuna vElayu sanmunulanElla naNimAdi lIlalacE dinnagAnu pAlanamu jEsinaTu nannu gAcitivi tyAgarAjanuta
What good fortune is this? You are my refuge. Who is your equal in the three worlds?
You came near me talked to me with your charming face and alleviated me of all my worries.
Long ago, you did the same by protecting all the sages who realised you through the eight sidhdhis like Anima. You have done the same to me. Tyagaraja worships you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enta bhAgyamu by Tyagaraja )
- 'My Poems Conclusion With All My Sadness.., Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear, ', Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess3-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess2-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess1-, Ali Sabry
- - My Poems Introduction The Romantic Poe.., Ali Sabry
- Thomas Shadwell (an intro), Yohan Confectioner
- - My Last Letter To My Lovely Beauty Lad.., Ali Sabry
- - Yesterday I Was Walking Alone On The R.., Ali Sabry
- - To My Dear Expensive-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)