Ragam : sAranga
Thalam : dEshAdi
Pallavi : Enta bhAgyamu ! mApAla galgitivi EvarIDu mujjagamulalO dana
Anupallavi : centajEri saujanyuDai paliki cinta bAga tOlaginci brocitivi !
Charanam : munnu nIsamIpamuna vElayu sanmunulanElla naNimAdi lIlalacE dinnagAnu pAlanamu jEsinaTu nannu gAcitivi tyAgarAjanuta
What good fortune is this? You are my refuge. Who is your equal in the three worlds?
You came near me talked to me with your charming face and alleviated me of all my worries.
Long ago, you did the same by protecting all the sages who realised you through the eight sidhdhis like Anima. You have done the same to me. Tyagaraja worships you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enta bhAgyamu by Tyagaraja )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remove Maya Angelou!, Richard Thripp
- Night, Emranor Reja
- Metaphor, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Kimmo Samuel Timonen, Richard Thripp
- Jean-Félix Picard, Richard Thripp
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak