Ragam : bangALa
Thalam : dEshAdi
GirirAjasutA tanaya sadaya
SuranATha mukhArcita pAdayuga! paripAlayamAm ibharAjamukha!
GananATha ! parAtpara ! sankarAgama vArinidhi rajanIkara ! PhanirAjakaNkana ! vighna nivAraNa ! shAmbhava ! srItyAgarAjanuta
O son of the daughter of the king of the mountains, O kind hearted one!
Protect me, O one who has the face of the king of the elephants. Your feet are worshipped by the king of the Gods.
O lord of the Ganas, O supreme one! You are the auspicious who is like a moon to the ocean like Vedas. The serpent king adorns your arm like a bracelet. You are the remover of obstacles. O son of Shambhu, Tyagaraja worships you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (girirAjasutA tanaya by Tyagaraja )
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
- Who We Are According To Society, Lisa Michelle Anderson
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
- Plume, Patricia Spears Jones
- All Are Taken, All Are Gone, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)