Ragam : bangALa
Thalam : dEshAdi
GirirAjasutA tanaya sadaya
SuranATha mukhArcita pAdayuga! paripAlayamAm ibharAjamukha!
GananATha ! parAtpara ! sankarAgama vArinidhi rajanIkara ! PhanirAjakaNkana ! vighna nivAraNa ! shAmbhava ! srItyAgarAjanuta
O son of the daughter of the king of the mountains, O kind hearted one!
Protect me, O one who has the face of the king of the elephants. Your feet are worshipped by the king of the Gods.
O lord of the Ganas, O supreme one! You are the auspicious who is like a moon to the ocean like Vedas. The serpent king adorns your arm like a bracelet. You are the remover of obstacles. O son of Shambhu, Tyagaraja worships you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (girirAjasutA tanaya by Tyagaraja )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Are My Master, Lilly Emery
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise