RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beauty surrounds my mind in moment of lightness,
candles illuminating dark caverns of thought,
are awakening subconsciously, interior spiritual
journeys of destiny.
Afforded luxurious serenity on shores and
landscapes of imaginable plains of other worlds
in my mind's eyes.
As life travels, holding onto me for dear life,
I await with soulful expectancy, a final breath
of life, signaling my eternal existence at last.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Existence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)