RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wanting to be a person of character, honesty, truthfulness in every way.
Nothing keeping me from what I actually am since birth.
Loving to exercise creative ideas and bring them to light for everyone else to see.
Dreaming, coming alive as I am awakened - light of illumination sets me free to expand imagination's freedom so easily.
Gesturing, watching expressions come to life through every memory remembered photographically.
So intent, blocking out any outside source that tries to interfere with what my mind needs to eat to keep on going.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Expanding Freedom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser