On its shimmering beauty
Of all its members
All unique and equal
Flies on every galaxy
With the magnificent glow
Majestic and glamor
Each piece has essence
Responsibility on conquest
Believing the unknown
Yet teardrops fall
Yet blood stains all
'Why did you forsaken him? '
'Why did you kill her? '
'This belongs to me! '
'Please let us free! '
'You have no place here! '
'I hate you all! '
Those words people have known for so long...
End is what they have prayed for...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Facade by Min Sia )
- Beauty Supply, Lee Ann Brown
- Suffering the Unattainable, David Dodd Lee
- Nature and Its Simple ways, Rohit Sapra
- Snowy Owl Goddess, Diane Wakoski
- Much Tattooed Sailor Aboard USS New Jersey, Jehanne Dubrow
- The Ruined Church, David Lewis Paget
- Farewell, Damir Lemaic
- Lovely test, hasmukh amathalal
- The Black 'n White Of It..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Living by hoping, Trong Phan
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Balade of Complaint, Geoffrey Chaucer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)