On its shimmering beauty
Of all its members
All unique and equal
Flies on every galaxy
With the magnificent glow
Majestic and glamor
Each piece has essence
Responsibility on conquest
Believing the unknown
Yet teardrops fall
Yet blood stains all
'Why did you forsaken him? '
'Why did you kill her? '
'This belongs to me! '
'Please let us free! '
'You have no place here! '
'I hate you all! '
Those words people have known for so long...
End is what they have prayed for...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Facade by Min Sia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz