Hearing your voice today brought me back. Laughing, feeling a connection.
Hearing your voice made me feel a part, a knowing, I belong to a Family.
We laughed about our past, planned happy thoughts for our future.
The warmth in our memories shared made me miss how much was lost.
I love you sissy and I thank God you are part of my
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Who Am I, Ronjoy Brahma
- LOVE JESUS, Tom Zart
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Forever Alone, Majo Hun
- A Losing Team, Aqua Flower
- Do Not Do Politics Under The Banner of R.., Bijay Kant Dubey