RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fiesta De Tumacacori
Our destination, Fiesta De Tumacacori, a small
field with a few booths selling food, wares and
Being sparsely attended because of an overcast,
cloudy, windy cool day.
Some people slowly walking, looking over whatever
catches their eye.
Bundled in coats, scarves, hats, trying to keep
warm while waiting for the entertainment to start.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fiesta De Tumacacori by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak