RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Final And Last Vision
Looking closely into the future, seeing it carry on
without my presence.
Searching to find a place where I might be, finding
none, sitting here watching with saddened clarity
all those I love.
Knowing this vision will be the last one seen while
living here on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Final And Last Vision by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak