RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Searching high and low for the poem that will take me
finally into heaven where I will one day begin and
Urgency at bay while I await my chance to light inner
shores with my final essence, brightly illuminating
the world, sending all of my inherited talent into the
annals of eternity.
Timeless entities here on earth, continuing it's
future as all of it helps saddened people here on earth.
Breaking the monotony of living with incessant poetry,
spreading itself across landscapes of earth.
Letting everyone possess the depth of loneliness,
emptiness and abandonment I alone possess in my poetry.
Sharing it expressly with those who need to hear it in
order to heal from their own hurts and sorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Final Essence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro