RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Searching high and low for the poem that will take me
finally into heaven where I will one day begin and
Urgency at bay while I await my chance to light inner
shores with my final essence, brightly illuminating
the world, sending all of my inherited talent into the
annals of eternity.
Timeless entities here on earth, continuing it's
future as all of it helps saddened people here on earth.
Breaking the monotony of living with incessant poetry,
spreading itself across landscapes of earth.
Letting everyone possess the depth of loneliness,
emptiness and abandonment I alone possess in my poetry.
Sharing it expressly with those who need to hear it in
order to heal from their own hurts and sorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Final Essence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- One In A Million, Michael McParland
- Oh What A Fool, Michael McParland
- Oh Praise And Rejoice, Michael McParland
- Obsessive/Oblivious, Michael McParland
- Numb, Michael McParland
- Nothing Matters, Michael McParland
- No One Comes, Michael McParland
- Never Ending, Michael McParland
- When the Heart Skips a Beat, Danusha Marie
- Nervous Wreck, Michael McParland