RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Finding A New Normal
Silence filling hearts during the Christmas season,
when loved ones have passed away.
Empty stares, looking back at past times now gone,
barely alive during this normally cheerful time of
Cold chills covering those who are now alone and
wondering what to do with themselves.
Trying to find a new normal so they can again try
to fit in with everyone else.
Tears keeping them stepping back, not wanting to
dampen other's Christmas spirits.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding A New Normal by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ripples Of Smiles!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Line!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Night Waitress, Lynda Hull
- Lakeer!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Tide of Voices, Lynda Hull
- Two Sides, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold come the days..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- sad love song..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- <<< Learning, Abdul Wahab
- Rivers into Seas, Lynda Hull