Five Liners.no.6. Hey, Forest Nymphs!
I watch the feathered beauties of ravishing plumes
Flying from tree to tree making shrill calls
How I wish I could catch these birds
The lovely deities of the woody groves
To cage their loveliness and melody to own for myself
Valsa George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Five Liners.no.6. Hey, Forest Nymphs! by Valsa George )
Did you read them?
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez