RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rambling down crowded pathways, seeking breath-taking
views of absolute nature to fill my mind's eyes with.
Beauty flowering into daydreams of brilliant thought,
trying out new forms and shapes of silent wordy
Continuous enjoyment of imagination tickling all
manner of speech, causing it to spill out onto this
page for you to see and appreciate.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowering Beauty by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An illegitimate legend, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Happiness, Praveen Gola
- WORDS PLAY, Satish Verma
- Little Fishermen, Edgar Albert Guest
- Snooping 'Round, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Father Of The Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tramp, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curveless journey, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Shut-Ins, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Right Family, Edgar Albert Guest