For Her About Him
You broke my heart
not that you care
you asked for forgiveness
so forgiveness i'll share
you say that you love me
that my heart will heal
untill you did it again;
my heart you did steal.
you broke my heart
not once but twice
this is not a game
where you throw love dice.
you wont do it again?
Ha! that's not true
you lied and decieved me,
you made me love you.
you ask for forgiveness
through text and through mail
but in my head im thinking
my heart your trying to steal.
you wont do this again!
no! not to me!
you will see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Her About Him by Bre Renee )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Success is Counted Sweetest, Emily Dickinson
- Refugee Blues, WH Auden
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- When I see through your eyes..., Alok Singhal
- King, Viking!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rarefied, Edward Kofi Louis
- Regarding Way, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Spice Up My Little Life, Margaret Alice Second
- Pain, gajanan mishra
- Shippi, Edward Kofi Louis
- Occurrence, Edward Kofi Louis
- Mattter Out of Control, Panmelys
- [~s05e17~]Watch Pretty Little Liars Seas.., Renz Barns