Ramesh T A
Friendship To Cherish In Life!
Lives of friendship we read are uplifting!
Friendships of Wordsworth and Coleridge,
Even of God and man, Krishna and Arjuna
And many other pals are very interesting!
Days of friendship are the happiest in life!
Romantic time it is so to say in world life;
Many things known & unknown are talked
And articulated in memorable literature!
Time won't be enough to talk about stories,
Friendships of famous pals quite inspiring!
Always brings lost mood to enjoy life better
And motivates one to do better knowing them!
Friendships in human relationships are the best
One has to cherish to live better life in the world!
Thoughts of best days of friendship energizes soul
And makes one live longer than possible so to say!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship To Cherish In Life! by Ramesh T A )
- POITIERS AND BEYOND., Terry Collett
- Jadavpur Universiy Campus Turf, Romeo An.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let Me Display Your Pennant , Jonathan ROBIN
- UNTIL THEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- Life is a chasing game,, Aftab Alam
- The midnight scream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- It calls your name., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dogs, Cinzia Wills
- Interminable Wanderer, Cinzia Wills
- The Sky, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)