Ramesh T A
Friendship To Cherish In Life!
Lives of friendship we read are uplifting!
Friendships of Wordsworth and Coleridge,
Even of God and man, Krishna and Arjuna
And many other pals are very interesting!
Days of friendship are the happiest in life!
Romantic time it is so to say in world life;
Many things known & unknown are talked
And articulated in memorable literature!
Time won't be enough to talk about stories,
Friendships of famous pals quite inspiring!
Always brings lost mood to enjoy life better
And motivates one to do better knowing them!
Friendships in human relationships are the best
One has to cherish to live better life in the world!
Thoughts of best days of friendship energizes soul
And makes one live longer than possible so to say!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship To Cherish In Life! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Ode To A Nightingale, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Weak in Nature, hafiz qasim
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Expression Eruption: Get out, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche