RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fruition Of Intellect
Silence calling to the wilderness hiding within me, penetrating beauty, flowing carefully inside without stopping.
Signals sending information in the air, being born again through a religious experience.
Settling into a remorseful concept, respecting it's presence, even though it's coaching me in grief's lifetime habits.
Wallowing soundly in a semi-circle, enjoining grey matter as it focuses entirely on what is being seen in desert skies.
Raining down, falling through clouds, comes beautiful music, pounding on all my senses interiorly.
Bringing to fruition, every particle of intellect subject to my wishes.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fruition Of Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Detach, gajanan mishra
- ~Go Back To Sleep~, A Ghost
- SFI Appears To Be Most Agggressive, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do and go on, gajanan mishra
- Hurt, Tshering Chekii
- Jadavpur University Campus Is Not For Po.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Females have, hasmukh amathalal
- Restaurant Salad, James Merchant
- Social consequences, hasmukh amathalal
- this joy 'S', noel maddock
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bernard Shaw
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)