RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lingering scents of yesterday enfold my mind luxuriously.
Giving me an aura of desert portraits sandly sitting in my mind,
awaiting retrieval of a different horizon on shores of beyond.
Taking all I know and spreading it like jam across the earth,
fulfilling dreams of intercranial desire.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fulfilling Dreams by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads