Fulfillment of my existence
Never asked to be here
This place is too crowded with......
Where was my guidance when I needed it?
A worst son equals a great father....... Really? ? ? ? ? ? ?
How could it be?
The selfishness consumes me for all my rainy,
Days ahead I have to make better,
For myself and the ones who love me the same,
Even the evil I never took a liking,
But my dark side reigns.
Captured for years,
Before I become old and forgotten,
Rotten dreams need redemption,
So I can fulfill my existence.
Mahfooz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fulfillment of my existence by Mahfooz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong