RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Grating voices still hold a note of caring
as they rasp into the atmosphere around them.
A volunteer with a gentle heart reverberates
good cheer throughout the floor.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gentle Heart by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- As It Looks To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- General Pershing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Soldier, Edgar Albert Guest
- To A Lady Knitting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bob White, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cashier's Dream; The Hunt, Keith Taylor
- Scathe, tolu ogundare
- Brothers All, Edgar Albert Guest
- Nothing To Laugh At, Edgar Albert Guest
- All about me Ma!, Damian Murphy