RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching, looking, seeing people I know, feeling a
gentle love for each person.
Realizing that everyone on earth is really one big
family, struggling to find out who they are and
where their place in life is.
All are living according to what they were taught
and learned through experience as each year passes
In later years, relaxing, easing up on stress that
used to lay them low.
Now, enjoying the time that is left to each, hoping
it will last a long time yet.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gentle Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Where would I be?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Naked, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Control Freak, Chris Broast Broast
- Love Poison, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Mandatory, michael walkerjohn
- A Kiss for advice., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Sentence Bouquets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love's Voice, michael walkerjohn
- On My Way To River, Fatima Nusairat
- Encompassing Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)