RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An energy being expended in breaths of gentle relaxation,
brought about by melodies of jazz being played at Buddy's.
Limply held melody being played in slow jazzy motions of
laziness, intoned from somewhere in the adjacent atmosphere.
Giving off exaltant rhythms, being driven by a drummer in
(2: 46 p.m. - 10/26/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gentle Relaxation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sweet pains, Muhammad Khalid
- Ultimate Freedom!, LUVinThe NOW
- I sort of Hate You, Natalie Evans
- Cage of Anger, Aqua Flower
- Walls, Ariel Farrell
- City Life, Geraldine Kelly
- just a wee whatever, Mandolyn Davidson
- my thoughts of you ferment, Mandolyn Davidson
- bury me tonight, Mandolyn Davidson
- Plagiarize, Lilly Emery