RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sensing a detrimental occurrence happening in the past as it drips into my soul without fear of being captured and thrown out.
Accepting it, testing and giving it expression helps to calm it down.
Being able to deal with it's feelings expressly in words written to expose all hidden aspects of whatever happens to be stepping out into the light of day - finally.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Giving Expression by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones
- COLRS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI