What if we outsource the election procedure?
We want no rules broken, all as per the democratic legislature.
All equipment needs to be designed and made in Germany,
All the software needs to be back ended from the States,
Monitoring of the process and declaration of results to be done by the UK,
And policing to the done by China,
Globalization can help our Democracy,
We too can lend a gesture to Americans and help Barack,
Get a few temporary jobs created every 5 years from Maine to Florida,
Give the Chinese a feel that they are in Heaven,
To stay clear off our mess, lest they too get the infection.
The Germans won't mind a bit at all,
The whole country runs on their platforms,
And the Brits? They old chaps are our bum chums,
It's them who gave us this daughty daughty dot system.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Globalization by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver
- Challengers for July's Contest - You Can.., Brian Johnston