What if we outsource the election procedure?
We want no rules broken, all as per the democratic legislature.
All equipment needs to be designed and made in Germany,
All the software needs to be back ended from the States,
Monitoring of the process and declaration of results to be done by the UK,
And policing to the done by China,
Globalization can help our Democracy,
We too can lend a gesture to Americans and help Barack,
Get a few temporary jobs created every 5 years from Maine to Florida,
Give the Chinese a feel that they are in Heaven,
To stay clear off our mess, lest they too get the infection.
The Germans won't mind a bit at all,
The whole country runs on their platforms,
And the Brits? They old chaps are our bum chums,
It's them who gave us this daughty daughty dot system.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Globalization by Hardik Vaidya )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Falling Fast, Electric Lady
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Warning, Jenny Joseph