GO WITHIN WHEN YOU CAN'T GET OUT
Strip me of my possessions and my name
the only thing you can’t take away-
is my inner world of heaven that stays the same.
This is where I go from within.
also my imagination when things get grim.
That is where all sages and saints went
when they were ostracized from society
for society is judgmental and hell bent.
Hell bent on this egotistical material world
we are not from there—every single boy and girl.
We are from the cosmos where we will return
The “Heaven Within” it is time to discern.
We are “Oneness, Consciousness, and Total Bliss”
No one can take this away, for we are from the abyss.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (GO WITHIN WHEN YOU CAN'T GET OUT by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Midnight Train, Petra Maria
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda