Everything I've ever known in life is gone...
Gone is the smile,
I wore on my face,
gone is the heart,
where you took your place.
Gone is the fun,
I had in life,
gone is the security I had,
when you were by my side.
Gone is the fire,
that lit up my heart,
gone is the voice,
that kept me from falling apart.
Gone is everything,
that made me... me,
gone are my chances,
of ever being free.
Gone is the love,
I had in my heart,
gone is the magic,
of a shooting star.
Gone is the music,
I had in my soul,
gone is the person,
that made me so.
Gone is the love,
floating in the air,
gone is my best friend,
with her long brown hair.
Gone are you,
gone are me,
gone is my sight,
no wonder I can't see...
everything is gone...
Sami Woodall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone by Sami Woodall )
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Bright Glow, Joyce Hemsley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Very Short Song, Dorothy Parker
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Love's Philosophy, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)