H –E - L – L -O
H-E-L-L-O OOOOOOOOO -
My sons and daughters on this earth–
All you -get up and open your eyes -
Look through the window
And look at the sky -
The morning sun is kissing your cheeks -
And saying- -
“Hey babies- my lovely son and daughters -
Be charged up with my warm kiss,
Get up and start the day - smartly with all my bliss.
You all are the winners and you all have to win
My best wishes are there with you –
For each of you to win.”
===================================< br>Amitava (16.5.2013) morning 6-30A.M.
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (H-E-L-L-O by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath