Subbaraman N V
Haiku On 'Nature's Love'
Nature always kind
Man in his greed makes havoc
Nature a great find!
Nature knows dosage
Good and bad, kind and cruel
Man kept under cage!
Great nature’s bounty
Entire universe enjoys
Man’s returns scanty!
Lake, sea, hills and streams
Can’t be made in dreams!
Human mind repents never
Man to be punished!
All creations with Nature
Sure bliss and silence!
One’s sins his shadows
Follow sure for births seven
Sends sure to gallows!
Shadows in life scare
Know never are they real
Strong mind takes care!
Sure sins one commits
Bound to follow as shadows
Avoid sins- devils!
Morning shadow shrinks
As bad company should do
Lest boat of life sinks!
Good friendship should grow
As evening shadow does
Sorrows flee away
As unreal shadows do
Never shy away!
Summer and winter
Part of Nature- comes and goes
Problems do enter!
Challenges in life
Disappear like fog sure
Face bold sharp as knife!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Haiku On 'Nature's Love' by Subbaraman N V )
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)