Subbaraman N V
Haiku On 'Practices'
Practice makes perfect
Sure for a man to succeed
Fishes swim silent!
An effective Master sure
Great divine advice!
Control a man’s words and deeds
Sun dispels darkness!
Practice makes us proud
Prisoner of practices
Sun behind the clouds!
Good practices great
Bad also creeps in and win
Strong tiger goes weak!
Practice to go on
Till we attain perfection
The Sun travels on!
Sans strong practices
No art succeeds and flourish
Rainbow needs practice!
Wrong practices sure
Lead to results unhappy
Great while it is pure!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Haiku On 'Practices' by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson