Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Haiku Torn Ado
Raindrops tap tap tap,
thunder, lightning spin affr[r]ay
branches snap snap snap
Submitted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Edited: Thursday, July 18, 2013
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(30 March 2005)