Hail Mary Full of WHAAAAT?
Aurelio Vallerillo-Sanchez,39, stole a 300 year old picture of the Virgin Mary.
The thought of stealing the picture was an act of total felonious precipitation.
He was allegedly a rapist who impregnated his teenaged victim,
It was because him,
That he wanted her to get an abortion in Mexico,
Financed by the stolen painting worth a 100 K.
So what did he have to say?
He pled 'no contest' in Omaha, Nebraska, in Douglas County.
Brenda Beadle, (She loves You, Yeah-Yeah-Yeah—sorry' I was thinking Beatles, my bad)
The county prosecutor said that he made his own bed.
When an abortion wasn't possible,
Vallerillo-Sanchez pushed to have the baby given up for adoption,
'He wanted to do everything he could to get rid of this baby 'cause it was evidence against him.'
Who knew that a painting of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
Was to be used with such an erroneous deception,
And with zeal.
Aurelio, I pity you the day you die.
In highest court, you cannot plea ‘no contest’,
For a rape,
-attempted murder of unborn,
-and a violation of the commandment,
Thou Shall Not Steal.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hail Mary Full of WHAAAAT? by Joe Rosochacki )
- Immutable entity, gajanan mishra
- A Child, Mihaela Pirjol
- Undercurrents, Michael Mira
- ~True Love ~, Aftab Alam
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Follower, Seamus Heaney
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)