Hail Mary Full of WHAAAAT?
Aurelio Vallerillo-Sanchez,39, stole a 300 year old picture of the Virgin Mary.
The thought of stealing the picture was an act of total felonious precipitation.
He was allegedly a rapist who impregnated his teenaged victim,
It was because him,
That he wanted her to get an abortion in Mexico,
Financed by the stolen painting worth a 100 K.
So what did he have to say?
He pled 'no contest' in Omaha, Nebraska, in Douglas County.
Brenda Beadle, (She loves You, Yeah-Yeah-Yeah—sorry' I was thinking Beatles, my bad)
The county prosecutor said that he made his own bed.
When an abortion wasn't possible,
Vallerillo-Sanchez pushed to have the baby given up for adoption,
'He wanted to do everything he could to get rid of this baby 'cause it was evidence against him.'
Who knew that a painting of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
Was to be used with such an erroneous deception,
And with zeal.
Aurelio, I pity you the day you die.
In highest court, you cannot plea ‘no contest’,
For a rape,
-attempted murder of unborn,
-and a violation of the commandment,
Thou Shall Not Steal.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hail Mary Full of WHAAAAT? by Joe Rosochacki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee
- Leaving The Campus, Think of I Taking To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty