He's A Neat Freak Freakin' Out
Neat freak freakin' out:
This describes my husband- there is no doubt
That he drives me utterly deranged
With all his nit-pickin'
Habits that I could do without.
It's a real good thing that I'm a devout
Follower of his.
If I weren't, this would really pizz
If that's not bad enough
When he gets up out of bed
I'd better get up too.
If I don't then I risk him
Making the bed with me in it.
How much more of this
Can I take?
Sometimes I wonder
If I made a big mistake
When I married this man
Who is a real butt ache.
Did he go to school to become
A nit-pickin' neat-freakin'
The next time he gripes
About all the clutter
I will tell him not to utter
Because his strict habits are so absurd
That maybe I should consider divorce.
If he doesn't lay off his neurotic ways
Then one of these days
I'm gonna do something really drastic.
Like pull out all my hair.
My God, this are not fair.
Oh no I'd better correct my grammar
Because if I don't then he will clamor
And roar so loud
That my ears will ring.
There's nothing worse
I have to sing...
Than a neat freak freakin' out.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (He's A Neat Freak Freakin' Out by Susan Sparks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra