Jeremiah REALLY is a Bulldog
Jeremiah NEVER was a bullfrog
But he WAS a good friend of mine.
Jeremiah REALLY is a bulldog
And of this thing I did decide:
If he ever was the King of the World
Then this is what he'd do:
He'd eat all the cats
Who ate all the rats
And turn it all into Mulligan's stew.
Joy to the World
To all the frogs and dogs now
Joy to the birdies way up in the air.
Joy to ANYONE who would dare
To live life freely
Oh yes indeedy
Joy to the World! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
May the bluebird of happiness
NEVER rain on your parade.
ALWAYS keep an eye up to the sky
Otherwise little birdie might serenade
You with a little birdie pie
In your eye.
Joy to the World now.
It's time to take a bow now.
Joy to the fishes
In the deep blue sea
And may all your little wishes
May ALL your dreams come true.
Susan Sparks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jeremiah REALLY is a Bulldog by Susan Sparks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma