He thinks I'm Cute!
The flattery from a thousand tongues uttering my beauty means nothing...
Then you speak, and simply call me beautiful and I melt into a thousand oceans flowing freely and uninhibited.
You have awakened in me a desire that had been dormant for far too long. This love does not come easy, when it reaches maturity there will be a bond that can never be broken. I love you My Superman!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He thinks I'm Cute! by Vonda Overlie )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas