He thinks I'm Cute!
The flattery from a thousand tongues uttering my beauty means nothing...
Then you speak, and simply call me beautiful and I melt into a thousand oceans flowing freely and uninhibited.
You have awakened in me a desire that had been dormant for far too long. This love does not come easy, when it reaches maturity there will be a bond that can never be broken. I love you My Superman!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He thinks I'm Cute! by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI