He thinks I'm Cute!
The flattery from a thousand tongues uttering my beauty means nothing...
Then you speak, and simply call me beautiful and I melt into a thousand oceans flowing freely and uninhibited.
You have awakened in me a desire that had been dormant for far too long. This love does not come easy, when it reaches maturity there will be a bond that can never be broken. I love you My Superman!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He thinks I'm Cute! by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels