Nicholas Wayde Turner
Help Me Win
I will never win if I keep doing what I did.
My life is getting out of hand.
What can I do to win?
What can you do to help?
Please help me with these struggles that knock me down.
Please help me with this thing we call life.
Where is the manual that tells me what to do?
I can't make you happy, no matter how hard I try.
So please tell me what I should do.
When is it my turn to win?
When is it my turn...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help Me Win by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney