Her Laundry List
Curtains were made
to conceal ugly people's nudity
Matchsticks were made to
scratch the inside of your ears
(doctors warn against this practice)
Fishing poles were made
to poison a man's ambition
Carpeting was made to cover dirt floors
Television was made to sell crap
Newspapers were written to wrap the crap in
Welfare was made to keep people dependent on crap
I was made to be yours
Socks worn more than three days were meant to be thrown away
and so therefore you weren't made to be mine
Logic....who said anything about Logic?
Poet Other Poems
- * A New Member in God’s Gang
- * Please Don't Lie to Me Much
- *A Devoted Gardener of Love and Beauty
- *Dr. Jones
- *Dylan’s Windmills/Camelot Blowing In th...
- *For a Friend in Time of Her Constant So...
- *God Loves a Good Story
- *Having a Sense of Tumor
- *High Fly Balls To Center
- *Honey, My Beautiful Wife and Fishing Bu...
- *John Doe 3: 16
- *Knock, knock
- *Only One Short Poem To Trip On...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.