RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Interiorly shaking everything held inside my soul, sharing the properties of individual acquiescence.
Untold heredity sitting alongside all relatives in our family.
All holding and playing instruments of talented impositions.
Self-taught - no one getting near the essence of each one of them.
Entertaining only family and themselves on stages of family get-togethers and reunions.
Alive with vibrations of tomorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heredity's Talent by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Falling Fast, Electric Lady
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Warning, Jenny Joseph