RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Circuitous routes of imagination take me into hidden outposts of subconsciousness, remaining quietly unresponsive until my mind awakens them with mirrored enlightenment in a poem of descriptive prose, opened and shared with others.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Outposts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare
- AFRICA IS LATE FOR SCHOOL, AMADU KAMARA
- Fair, Naveed Khalid
- Waiting, Neela Nath
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon