RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Softly, shallowly hiding the disappointments life has thrown upon my mind.
Reaching deeper into caverns of my brain, allowing light to shine upon the sadness, glistening with tears in the corners of my mind.
Forever remembering the loneliness, closing once again around my heart, squeezing life from interiorly being shown to the world.
Always keeping it to myself - others never knowing the abandonment I've forever felt throughout life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hiding Disappointments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Now she's gone....., Enock kuria
- Prime Truth - 16, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- V, Denrya Astor
- رائحة, نزار قباني
- The Bunch In My Head, Margaret Alice Second
- Truth are to be discovered, gajanan mishra
- God Brought you into my life... A love p.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Feel The Joy, Margaret Alice Second
- rather be - Get Lost, sEaN nOrTh
- رقم قياسي, نزار قباني