RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Empty feelings touching my intellect, causing it to shut itself away from all people and hide forever in a haze of concealment.
Hiding silently in a memory as it walks into the deepest oceanic abyss, taking with it all of existence.
Forging quietly on the way towards extinction, hoping to be lost forever and nevermore be brought to mind.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hiding Silently by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI