RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Empty feelings touching my intellect, causing it to shut itself away from all people and hide forever in a haze of concealment.
Hiding silently in a memory as it walks into the deepest oceanic abyss, taking with it all of existence.
Forging quietly on the way towards extinction, hoping to be lost forever and nevermore be brought to mind.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hiding Silently by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson