Hog Which, Something, Is A Beginning - For Tom Gone Awandering, Somewhat Shakespherical
Haven't heard of, from you.
Are you OK or mighty fine?
Perhaps in love merely which
is why one escapes mortal time,
friends, especially such as I?
Or is it 'me'?
No matter the matter.
Wondering how, where.
And how fare you, farther flung.
Or me, the further sending these
unasked, unsought. Few to send
to who might care or at least be
bothered yet not required just
a basket to catch my froth enough
at this stage.
Sired upon rock and thus know
stones for suck, I am more that
one, not to inflate, in parable,
who sows seed upon rock.
Some roots may come but come
high wind or burning heat, well,
one gathers what can, what's
left, sees if something be woven
from strands perhaps become the
better farmer more patient the
more resigned by far for attempts
and fated reaping life's own rock.
But, not complaining.
Gonna, rather, go hog wild,
burst open, try make sense
pinky raised effetely to offend.
One can arrive at such a place
where one's no longer 'scaped
all this - those who consent -
who becomes arrives but willing
participant in inexorable awake
which as yet does not totality ken;
always the upended flames are
rushing, vortices assumed progress
an assumption only a wish but
sweetness, but tenderness for
some few beloved
things may steer,
may guide some,
stir us, even me,
One cannot be
sweet toward all
except in mind
the hog loves
but it loves
is a beginning.
I am for something.
Warren Falcon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hog Which, Something, Is A Beginning - For Tom Gone Awandering, Somewhat Shakespherical by Warren Falcon )
- Under the stairs., Harold R Hunt Sr
- On my shoulder, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Out of the mouth of babies., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Chand Khoya He Badlo Mein, Hwa Khamoshi .., Yashvardhan Goel
- Later Tonight, Michael McParland
- summer, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Down by the river., Harold R Hunt Sr
- North vs South, Harold R Hunt Sr
- sleepy town, Harold R Hunt Sr
- What's happen?, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)