How much I am yours
How much I am yours a great point to note,
Telling something to please one at the instant
has no role to play in the wider connotation,
As coloring the sky has no value at dark night.
But at deep dark and middle of night everything
is started changing and we mark it after sleep,
Sleep is nothing but a death, forgetfulness is
nothing but preparing for a new life in the morning.
We are acrobats and we know how to go through the air
and we know all lights are here for us, we also know
the 'parrots in full flight' as said paz defy movement
and language and we are forgetting we are for ours.
Time is here to learn and we are running with time,
Words have so much value and that is not a thing to imagine.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How much I am yours by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Your Face, Eleonor Santiago
- You are, Ronnie Rox
- Could Been Girl That Died Today, Adeosun Olamide
- Wrestling Through Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildworld, Denis Martindale
- A Father's Miscarriage, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Howling From Tomorrow, Steven Rhoads
- Manhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
- The Good Spirit, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns